Parents. Gotta love ’em, but maybe it’s best they not send text messages. These hilarious parent text message fails just go to show technology isn’t quite all it’s cracked up to be. Some are down right embarrassing, but some are brilliant. Either way, your face will likely start to hurt from laughing. Oh, the good times.
1. Either way, Mom’s coming over
2.We don’t question the turkey’s life choices
3. Jumping to conclusions
4. Keeping priorities straight
5. Face palm
6. Lightly fried fish fillets, anyone?
7. That time when you cut your mom from texting
8. I did not poop in a box. I did not poop on a fox.
9. Speaking of pooping…
12. Let’s not call her “Nana” anymore. Now she’s Hot Lips Grammie
13. What kind of school is brother going to?
14. “A” for effort
15. Can someone say “butt-dial”?
16. This dad just won the internet
17. I was cool once upon a time, I swear
18. Multitasking isn’t as easy as it looks
19. The day you found out your mom is secretly learning Chinese
20. Good one, Mom
21. This is why we put him in special ed
22. Because you can never be too certain
23. Let’s just make up our own acronyms
24. Sometime you just want to make gaggles
25. Not so perfect after all?
“You keep using that word.
I do not think it means what you think it means.”
27. There’s no words…
28. She knows you so well
29. “Oh, but I told all my bridge club friends that you run The Google.”
30. It’s good to be bilingual
31. In my day, we called it the “pound” sign
32. Mom dad’s fetish with lobsters’ and llamas’ dingleberry
33. Mom’s potty mouth
34. She does the same thing with her glasses
35. Meddling? No, not at all.
36. Kind of just giving up on that space bar
37. It really should be called “auto erect”
38. “Hon, it’s Mom again. Your sister didn’t know, either.”